Fairyia
1 Copper

Alienware 17-R4, no Dell support

Hello

can someone help me please and point me to the right direction in solving my issue? I have a really expensive Alienware 17 R4 and it has troubles. it almost impossible to use it. I have PREMIUM support or at least I paid for it. I have opened a ticket since Sunday 25th, on site it says I have to get a reply in 1 business day, I have no reply at all, the problem is untouched , unread by any of the support stuff. The laptop starts to malfunction even worse with each hour of function Smiley Sad(
Can someone tell me where to escalate this or where to email to have my issue assigned and someone to start helping me how to proceed to get my laptop fixed? The chat suppose to be there, I have checked everyday since Monday, it's Wednesday already, no chat at all! What can I do? Can someone please help me here ? I have "handled" it better then an ultra expensive rare crystal, well cause it is ultra expensive. still it is broken after not even half year of usage and I have no support. I want help. Smiley Sad(

Thanks in advance

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Alienware 17-R4, no Dell support

Hi, 

We are sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Send me a private message with your Service Tag or case number and we will check what is the current status. To send a private message, click on the envelope on the top, then "New Message" and look for my username on the "Send To" box.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Rodrigo
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos

Hello there,

Did you try calling them?

0 Kudos
Fairyia
1 Copper

I have sent you a private message following your instructions

I hope it will reach you since they deleted my issue and I am not allowed to open any other issue Smiley Sad(((

0 Kudos
Fairyia
1 Copper

hy,

no cuase the phone is in Dutch and I can communicate only in English,

that's why I needed the chat option or the email

Now my issue is gone and also I have no option of opening a new one

somehow I feel like dell have stolen from me 3 k euros , I sincerely don't know what to do cause in here I don't know so well the administrative structure,  I really don't know if police gets involved in such a case ,

I have no support at all till this moment 

ps I may reply with delays I had a surgery and I am using the laptop just for a few minutes, this issue with no support is everything I really didn't need right now

0 Kudos