Rehandsam
1 Copper

Alienware m15 CPU and FPS drop

I got a Alienware m15 a few months back and it has had amazing performance throughout all my games. However, last week my CPU and FPS count drop massively. CPU temps overclocked at 30%-40% and the FPS was around 15-30. I updated all my systems and also did a scan through my whole pc and all my components worked perfectly fine. Could soemone please help me with this problem.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Alienware m15 CPU and FPS drop

Hi @Rehandsam

Make sure the BIOS is up to date.

Regarding video drivers, please try the latest from the Nvidia site and the latest from our website.

Is the system overclocked?

Does the same thing happen with online and offline games?

Let me know!

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Rehandsam
1 Copper

Sorry for replying late. I have done all of that and sometimes it work and sometimes it does not. Its on and off. However, I am taking my laptop to the Dell store near me to check the problem. Thanks for the help though!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok 🙂

Feel free to contact us back in case you need something else.

Have a nice day!

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos