denzbs
Silver

Re: Aw fxlight not bright

IMG_20180711_122241.jpg

This is the blue one and  it is even  not blue anympre

0 Kudos

Hi @denzbs,

Try a power drain: unplug every external device (including AC Adapter), then open the bottom cover, take the battery out or disconnect the battery cable and then hold the power button for around a minute, to drain all the power out. 

Make sure the BIOS is up to date.

Uninstall and reinstall the Command Center following ALL the steps here.

Alienware Command Center Quick Guide

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
denzbs
Silver

i got help from power drain video on youtube

0 Kudos

No, just follow these steps: unplug every external device (including AC Adapter), then open the bottom cover, take the battery out or disconnect the battery cable and then hold the power button for around a minute, to drain all the power out. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
denzbs
Silver

IMG_20180713_003819.jpg

Thank you it reseted the zones leds but i think the problem is the led is npt bright anymore Smiley Sad

0 Kudos

If you already reinstalled the CC and the system is still in warranty, you can send me a PM with the service tag so I can review the case. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos