zdxrockets
Copper

Could anyone help me check my "REAL" order status

I placed an order for the M15 on Nov 24th. The estimated delivery date is between Dec 4th and Dec 7th. The delivery date is always this and has never changed. A few days ago, " your custom built is complete" showed up and is still there. Order status is still confirmed. My credit card was charged the full amount on Dec 3rd. So my situation is a little bit unusual. I am leaving US for good next Wednesday, Dec 12th. And I really really want to get this machine before i leave. This will be my first Alienware if I have the chance to get it. At the end of November, I chatted with a customer service asking the status and he told me he's gonna expedite the order. And the end of last week, I called to check the order status and the representative told me that there is a chance that my order is delayed. But he cannot say for sure that it would be delayed. Yesterday I checked with another CS rep on chat and she just repeated what was written in my order status. So i really hope someone could help me check what is the real status of my order. Will there be a delay? Do I have any chance to get it on or before Dec 11th. I'm desperate right now.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Could anyone help me check my "REAL" order sta

Hi @zdxrockets,

I already answered your private message.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
areyes163
Bronze

I would think you'll get it by then .I ordered a 15 r4 with aa deliver date of 11/29 to 12/3. It showed shipped on the 29th. It never updated but then it moved across the country in 1 day and I got it finally on 12/6 . So three days late . It's the holiday time .They are most likely swamped. Add to that the crazy date they just ran and I'm sure they are crazy busy. I would bet you would get it in time .At least I hope so . Best of luck .

0 Kudos
AndyM10
Copper

I’ve just had almost exactly the same experience , possibly the worst customer service I’ve ever had, ended up canceling my order as it isn’t going to get to me in time before I’m away in a trip for a month 

0 Kudos
shawnyychen
Copper

so I guess I'm the third victim then? The exact same thing happened to me. My estimated delivery date is today, the 11th, and it's still confirmed. Just got off the phone with customer service and they told me my order has been delayed till the 19th. I'm leaving before Christmas so this is the most frustrating thing I had to deal with beside my finals. 

0 Kudos