Highlighted
Syric
3 Argentium

Dell - Why Do You Keep Removing My Negative Customer Service Post?

Dell Mods,

Why do you keep removing my post about my negative customer service experience? There is no vulgarity, no violation of your Forum TOS/User Agreement, and is a truthful account of my horrid experience w/ trying to have my Alienware 17 R3 replaced (after the repair procedures became an absolute debacle). 

I'm waiting to hear from you. God knows I've wasted enough of my time and energy trying to get to a customer service manager that has the time and energy to give back what I've already given Dell.

- Syric 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Syric
3 Argentium

Re: Dell - Why Do You Keep Removing My Negative Customer Service Post? (DELL MOD ANSWER?)

Dell Mods,

I'm still waiting for an answer  - why have you removed my previous post, twice, w/o any response what-so-ever? It isn't in violation of your TOS/ROC. It has no vulgarity. It gives a VERY accurate breakdown of my situation/issues I'm having w/ Dell customer support, and yet twice you've removed my post quietly w/ no further engagement with me what-so-ever....

Do you enjoy BEEPing off your customers? 

0 Kudos

Re: Dell - Why Do You Keep Removing My Negative Customer Service Post? (DELL MOD ANSWER?)

Hi @Syric,

The system can automatically delete a post if it contains a word that is not allowed or private information. I do not know if this was what happened in your case or not, but I wanted to let you know. At the moment none of the moderators has deleted any of your posts.

But anyway, please send me a private message with the Service Tag and a detailed explanation of your issue and I will be more than glad to assist you. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos