Start a Conversation

Unsolved

August 10th, 2023 23:02

January 16th, 2018 06:00

Hi hexdrop,

Thanks for posting.   Please contact Alienware-Eimy in a Private Message for further assistance with the Forza issue.  Thanks.

1 Message

January 16th, 2018 06:00

Thanks! I have contacted them.

January 16th, 2018 22:00

I sent a PM as well. There is no way to redeem this product and the FAQ only helps once you redeemed not how to redeem. Would be nice if Dell addressed the issue for all users. 

3 Posts

January 18th, 2018 20:00

Also experiencing this issue. Sent a PM to Alienware-Eimy

1 Message

January 19th, 2018 09:00

Also have this issue and I have sent a PM message

14 Posts

January 20th, 2018 07:00

I should have looked on here before I wasted 4 hours on trying to get this resolved by Microsoft Technical Support. :Angry:

The Icon with 'Get' beside it showed up in My Library on Microsoft Store but Download failed with completely unhelpful error messages twice before the Icon disappeared. It reappeared after using Wsreset but has gone again and nothing brings it back.

MS Technical Support were more concerned with denying any responsibility for my failed attempts at downloads than in trying to get the issue resolved. I have spoken to 4 different level 2 techs now and have a level 3 tech calling me back but they have all been unable and/or unwilling to do anything that helps. 

Microsoft offered to assist me in resetting my Computer in an attempt to bring back the missing Forza 7 Icon but having spent several hours in installing other more useful applications I have no intention of doing that especially as it probably still wouldn't download.

Dell Customer Care tell me that there is nothing that they can do and I must contact Microsoft for support. I hope that whoever set up this promotion in the first place is aware of these issues as it is leaving a very sour taste!

January 20th, 2018 09:00

Send a PM to Alienware-Eimy. 

I do not even get the "Get".  I would suggest you be patient as they are trying to get this fixed.  BTW, I bought my M17R4 on the 10th and I contacted Both Dell and Microsoft.  I know that Alienware-Eimy has helped others and he is helping me as well.  Like I said though, be patient.

Gene

14 Posts

January 20th, 2018 10:00

Thanks, I had already sent the email to Alienware-Eimy. I 'm annoyed at myself for wasting so much time on this! If I factor in the cost of my time this 'Free Game' has cost me a fortune!

3 Posts

January 21st, 2018 09:00

You need to click the letter icon, then New Message, and then the user name in the To field.

But who knows if I even did it correctly since I never got a response..

5 Posts

January 21st, 2018 09:00

I'm having the same problem, however can't seen to direct message the individual concerned as there doesn't appear to be a DM tab when I view his profile ? Can anyone help please?

14 Posts

January 22nd, 2018 04:00

Its not very intuitive. You have to be logged in. Click on the message icon at the top of the page then 'New Message' Search for whoever you wish to send a message to and you can go ahead and type your message etc.

Sorry I see that you found that out for yourself!

I didn't receive a reply to my message either so maybe we have to be patient. I posted on twitter this morning about the problem but no reply to that either as yet.

January 22nd, 2018 07:00

Just an update on this.  I contacted Alienware-Eimy on 01/15 and he replied quickly.  I received my code this

morning.  So it takes Microsoft approximately a week to confirm eligibility and then provide a new code. 

Be patient, Alienware is taking care of us.  Thank again to Alienware-Eimy.

Gene

5 Posts

January 22nd, 2018 09:00

Cheers Peter.

It appears DM is not an option from mobile, i managed it via PC however.

thanks again.

Andy

3 Posts

January 25th, 2018 14:00

How much time is it taking between when they escalate the issue and when people are receiving codes? Thanks!

3 Posts

February 26th, 2018 00:00

I have the same issue guys. I have private messaged Alienware-Eimy already is there anything else that i need to do?

umer

No Events found!