Highlighted

I AM NOT HAPPY.

Jump to solution

I am not happy with my alienware 17 r 5 hardware. This computer cost me over $ 4,000.00. As soon as i plug it in and connect to the internet it gets taken over by rootkit malware. how is this possible unless these powerful machines are specifically targeted. my antivirus doesn't have  a detection mechanism or a patch because alienware are not common household appliances. this rootkit has slowed my system down into an ordinary machine and is using my expensive hardware to mine b---t coins as well as behave as a **bleep** engine to the point my internet service provider has to shut my connection down daily. it takes me 30 seconds to shut down--  which is absurd; a machine this powerful can unload an entire hard drive in that time! only an alienware owner would be frightened by this. so basically i have paid full retail for hardware i do not own and cannot control which can be used to target foreign governments and or nation states **bleep**, mine virtual currency -- or whatever anyone but me wants it to do.

Way to go Dell.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BonesB
2 Iron

Re: I AM NOT HAPPY.

Jump to solution

Your pills are in the top left hand drawer.