TheAlienOne
1 Nickel

Is the Alien R4 Mobile Connect Glitch ever fixed?

I had to reset my Alienware R4  and I lost the Mobile Connect.   Windows Store says..I have an incompatible system.    I talked with Premium Support for a week and they said that they too, could not find a solution. that was about 9 months ago.   

I noticed many many others have reported the same issue.    Has a solution ever been found?????

I loved that feature!!!! and cant get it back on the same reset computer it used to be on.   Very frustrating!!!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JOcean
4 Ruthenium

Re: Is the Alien R4 Mobile Connect Glitch ever fixed?

At this point it appears that only the Inspiron, Vostro, and XPS laptops are certified as compatible. And any of those systems has to have Bluetooth of course.

-Forum Member since 2016
-I do not work for Dell
-A user helping other users
-If you like an answer please click on thumbs up
-If a reply is a solution to your problem please click on Accept as Solution
Gaming on a home built ASUS Z170K i5 6600
Real work on an Inspiron 15 5575
0 Kudos
Highlighted
obzerving
1 Nickel

I have an AW 15 R4. I went to the Dell support home, entered my service tag, clicked on the Drivers & downloads tab, and found an entry for Alienware Mobile Connect - Driver. Under Compatible Systems, it shows the AW 15 R4 and AW 17 R4 (among others). Could this be what you're looking for?

0 Kudos
TheAlienOne
1 Nickel

The driver isnt the complete Mobile Connect Application.  I have installed it...but with the Mobile Connect Program.  isnt enough.

0 Kudos