Laptop Shipping Date

Shows estimated a rival time 3/5/18 3/8/18 But no tracking number status still set to confirmed but not shipped
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Laptop Shipping Date

Hi @omgazombiefox,

Send me a pm with the order number so I can check.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos

Where do I pm u
0 Kudos

Hover the mouse over the Messages icon at the top right corner > New message. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I know this violates terms and conditions so please mark this as pvt  I could not message u so I'm doing it here 

Yea so here is my order number 

3403***** it's starting to make me upset because I have waited 1 year and they ship my order to unknown address then this is way over a year old reminder the order was placed in 2016 for a alienware 15 r2 but it's currently eol so they say we will replace it with a newer model and now I come to find out one of the parts is missing in the order is eol as well so here we are all over again just wish there was a simple solution for this can we just replace the missing component in this order with something in simular value i really want this issue resolved today rather than wait 24 to 48 hrs

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

PM sent

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos