8 Krypton

PC model?, AWCC, Sound Profiles, Equalizer gone

AWCC (Alienware Command Center) Sound Profiles and Equalizer missing? They were there when I first open the laptop but when now they're gone. I was also able to tinker with the bass and treble but now they're gone from the AWCC. Any help?

9 Replies
8 Krypton

Re: PC model?, AWCC, Sound Profiles, Equalizer gone

I'm looking for a solution to this too. The other problem is that AWCC isn't applying custom fan profiles either. It just ignores them completely Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

yeah weird me too fixed fan settings dont work 

0 Kudos
Albo89
1 Copper

same for me, any news?

0 Kudos
Jetfixer
1 Copper

Add me to the list. No sound controls at all in the AWCC. Not even the Speaker icon the guide refers to.

0 Kudos
Albo89
1 Copper

Dell replied to me:

For the fan profile issues, I had to reinstall the AWCC. For sound options, they told me to reinstall Realtek audio driver. Now, everything work like a charm.

0 Kudos
Dingfire
6 Indium

Could you link me the Realtek audio driver please? I have the same problem.

0 Kudos
Albo89
1 Copper

It should be this one.

0 Kudos
athu
1 Copper

but after that also setting is missing from awcc

0 Kudos

Ok, thanks for confirming this. We were informed that a new command center version will be released soon, and it should address these issues. I do not have an exact date for the release, but it should be in the following days. We appreciate your patience.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Rodrigo
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos