denzbs
Silver

alienware 17 r4 factory image

hey does anyone know how can i reach factory image of windows for alienware. winre is missing

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: alienware 17 r4 factory image

Hi @denzbs!

Did you tried the steps below?

1. At the desktop, click the Search the web and Windowsbox and type "reset".
  2. Select Reset this PC (System Setting).
  3. Under Advanced Startup, select Restart now.
  4. At the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
  5. Select Factory Image Restore.
Alienware Arena

Alienware-Tammy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
denzbs
Silver

i might be tried . i tried a lot of ways . cause i couldnt even connect wifi and tried to reset 2-3 times 

0 Kudos

Do you have a Windows 10 recovery USB drive? You may have received it with your system or perhaps you created one with your own USB drive.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Tammy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
denzbs
Silver

i have a usb created by dell os recovery tool there is 2 version of windows 4.36gb another is 4.24gb both exactly same; without drivers i have tried both of them seem no difference

0 Kudos
MogRules
Silver

You will need to download drivers from the Dell support page, none of the factory images come with drivers pre-installed. 

Alienware 17R4 | i7 7820HK | GTX1080 | 16GB DDR4 | 120hz G-Sync
0 Kudos