Start a Conversation

Unsolved

W

1 Message

May 26th, 2020 19:00

m15 R1, FX device still not detecting

Hi,

I have an Alienware m15 R1 and I have a trouble with alienware command center which is not detecting fx device. It means that I cannot light up my keyboard .I downloaded the alienware command center driver version (Alienware-Command-Center-Application_79J9N_WIN_5.2.81.0_A00)which is recommended by website. It still not detects the fx devices. right now I cannot light up my keyboard due to errors.

• 

25.1K Posts

May 27th, 2020 13:00

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

4 Posts

August 8th, 2020 23:00

I have the same issue regarding the FX cant detect from AWCC. Please advice. You can send a private message. Thanks.

5 Practitioner

• 

3K Posts

August 9th, 2020 05:00

Maybe you guys have a incorrect fan curve?

I personally use the command center for Overclocking and then a manual fan tool to control my fan speeds.

And ,

Yes its a software bug that Dell and Alienware are currently working on.

Have you tried installing the command center made for your computer AND the Realtek Audio?

Important Information: It is recommended that you install the audio driver version 6.0.1.8394 or later before installing this update. It is applicable on Alienware and G-Series systems with Realtek audio.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=pc67f&oscode=wt64a&productco...

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=g14t9&oscode=wt64a&productco...

4 Posts

August 10th, 2020 19:00

Hi @Alienware Area-51 ALX 2006 , please see my comments below.

Maybe you guys have a incorrect fan curve? - Apologies, what do you mean?

Have you tried installing the command center made for your computer AND the Realtek Audio?

- Yes, before installing it I do uninstalling first then clean all leftover files including from regedit. 

Also, all softwares that I installed are from Dell support websites driver download with the assist of my correct service tag.

Attached photos for reference. Thanks.

Dell 02.JPGDell 01.JPG

5 Practitioner

• 

3K Posts

August 10th, 2020 20:00

My mistake, the fan curve was meant for someone else.

You also downloaded it again and clicked the repair option?

5 Practitioner

• 

3K Posts

August 10th, 2020 21:00

When you reinstalled it from the dell site I hope, does it ask you for 3 options to install the command center?

Install

Delete

Repair

4 Posts

August 10th, 2020 21:00

Yes. I download it again and tried to repair in the apps & features system settings.

No Events found!