Highlighted
3 Argentium

AppSync 90 temp license question

Jump to solution

What happens if A 90 temp license expires before I can get a permanent license installed?

I know AppSync will will stop taking snapshots, But will I be able to install a license on the AppSync server and continue or will I have to perform a new install?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
3 Argentium

Re: AppSync 90 temp license question

Jump to solution

You will still have access to the UI to apply the new license file. You will NOT have to re-install.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
3 Argentium

Jump to solution

You will still have access to the UI to apply the new license file. You will NOT have to re-install.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Normally, we were interested to take in more about AppSync. When we dove away from any confining influence source code, we were eager to see that the AppSync Client usage depend on a similar MIT-Licensed Apollo innovation you know and love: Apollo Client 2.0 ventures control probably the coolest highlights of the AppSync stage.

Jeffrey T. Fowlkes

essaytyper

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

Jump to solution

the database appears offline.  The DBA's case study writer needed confirms the database is up and functioning normally.  I did confirm the client agent is the correct 3.5 version.  Any help where to look is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos