Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 22nd, 2011 07:00

AEE Lockbox issue

Hi all
I installed Atmos EE and can run mauiverify successfully except for the /var/cores test.
Then accessing the https://..../mgmt_login page I get an internal server error after a while.
The only log in /var/log that shows anything concerning errors is the ws.log which tells me the lockbox cannot be opened becasue the system fingerprint has changed. it tells to reset the lockbox it should be opened using the passphrase.

Any hints on how to open the lockbox?

Thanks, HOlger

19 Posts

September 23rd, 2011 06:00

Hi Holger,

When you installed the Atmos EE, you have to make sure to select "I moved it" when starting up the VMs for the first time.  This is on page 13 of the AEE 2.0.0 install document.   I believe this will cause the issue you are seeing.  You should never have to open the lockbox.

Thanks,

Steven Ruo

Atmos Global Services Product Services

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

September 23rd, 2011 05:00

Hi Jakob,

Please contact me offline at micahel.wehle@emc.com.  I am out of the office today, but will be available next week.

Regards,

Mike

Hi Steven
I re-installed AEE several times now. Figured out that the initial start must be all VMs at the same time. Not wait for completion of one and then start the next. At least every time I did it like that the mds reported errors in mauiverify.
Now I have it got running. It worked when steps 6 to 10 were issued with mauirexec to all nodes

Now I have been able to write a file to ATMOS using c-put. Also I've written stuff using CIFS.

The PEA File Generator is not available when you don't have ATMOS registered as a customer. Been able to find the ATMOSCASTools on the community site which contains the Generator.

All worked fine.Holger

19 Posts

Saw that in the other post.  Excellent.

No Events found!