This post is more than 5 years old

A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 19th, 2015 01:00

Atmos Browser Timestamp folders not sorted in any particular order

we have got an open issue from our end with “sorting items in atmos browser”

That is, while trying to sort the items in Atmos browser, we are not being able to do so from our end

We also tried using atmosfox instead of atmos browser, as atmos browser had randomly stopped working for us.

There are some limitations of atmosfox that make the tasks necessary more difficult – such as manually updating properties and metadata in atmosfox is maintained in two separate screens.

Also, it enables editing of all fields, which is not ideal for the team who utilizes the tool

Having all field open to editing requires that only management has access to the tool, thus slowing down some workstreams

Regards,

Deba,

Mobile: +91 9901244225,

Office: +91 (080) 67374388,

Email: Debadutta.Panda@emc.com

281 Posts

January 19th, 2015 07:00

Hi Deba,

Can you point me at which "Atmos Browser" you're using?  There are a couple of products that call themselves by this name.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 21st, 2015 02:00

Thanks for coming back to us with your inputs.

Please find below the screen shot of the kind of Atmos Browser that we are using:

Also, I have added you in the same mail chain where all the queries are placed.

screen shot of the atmos browser.png

Waiting for your response!

Cheers,

Deba

281 Posts

January 22nd, 2015 12:00

Sounds good, I'll reply to the email chain offline.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 23rd, 2015 02:00

Hi Jason,

I have got few queries related to the installation of HTML5 browser.

1. The installation steps which are mentioned in the link (https://code.google.com/p/atmos-js/wiki/HTML5App) is written in more technical way, which might not be understood while following up by all users while doing the installation, so my query is there any better user friendly documentation can be done on that which can be well understood before implementation?
  2. Once we are done with the installation, is it going to impact any of our current browser settings or application functionality by any means?
  3. Finally, please suggest, which is the best browser and version we need to use as Atmos Version "v1.4.0 - 2.0.2 " is not supported by Internet Explorer 8+ ?

Waiting for your valuable response!

It would be better, if you can respond in the mail chain, I have added the same stuffs in the mail as well.

Deba

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 27th, 2015 08:00

Hi Jason,

We Thanks for the below information.

I tried with the below steps but got the attached error message.

Could you please let us know if you can help us providing the urls?

Once confirm, I can share the required credentials to you separately.

Cheers,

Deba

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 27th, 2015 09:00

Hi Jason,

Is it possible from your end to create the urls, if we share the following credentials to you:

atmos.accesspoint

atmos.uid

atmos.sharedsecret

Deba

281 Posts

January 27th, 2015 09:00

Hi Deba,

I'll reply to your internal email.

No Events found!