Highlighted
vish-fCaGh
1 Copper

Atmos/GeoDrive: Error writing file to Atmos: Atmos 1013 the server encountered an internal error

Hello...

I am trying to make GeoDrive work ....

Atmos VE is setup and configured GeoDrive. I am trying to upload a file and got the folowing error.

Attached the error screen shot.  Please help me If anyone come across the following issue to fix it..

" Error writing file to Atmos: Atmos 1013 the server encountered an internal error"

Thank you..

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
8 Krypton

Re: Atmos/GeoDrive: Error writing file to Atmos: Atmos 1013 the server encountered an internal error

This appears to be an error on the Atmos side.  Unfortunately this error (1013) is vague, so you'll have to dig a bit deeper to find the root cause.  Is this a new install?  Has it been used successfully at all prior to this test?  If not, there may be a problem with the VM configuration.

If you have not done so already, be sure to contact your Atmos representative to obtain guidance on configuring your ESX environment before installation.  See p. 19 of the Atmos Planning and Considerations Guide for more details (the rest of the doc is a good read as well).

If your VMs look good, then I would first check the Atmos system admin console.  Look at the system dashboard and see if there are any warnings or error messages in the top-right corner and failed tasks on the bottom of the page.  You can also check the logs on the nodes for more details on the error(s).  Look at /var/log/maui/ws.log and /var/log/maui/mds.log on the Atmos nodes.

If that doesn't reveal enough or you need additional help, I would engage support to do a system health check.  If it's convenient and there is no valuable data in Atmos, you might try starting over and re-installing the cluster too.  Note that re-installing will add a step to wipe the SS drives (the admin console will prompt you to run a shell script on each node).

0 Kudos