Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 18th, 2013 06:00

Atmos file size limit

Is there any size limit for the file? I am trying to upload a file of size more than 50 GB (data base back up). Smaller size data base file gets successfully transferred. I am using the code below.

Image 2.png

If there is no size limit, is there any method to upload large file. This code stops execution if its large file.

Please help.

Regards

Pravin Raj

1 Attachment

3 Posts

November 22nd, 2013 00:00

Thanks Christopher Imes now I moved it to Atmos support forum.

But I found the sloution. The issue was with the File.ReadAllBytes(Filepath). This operation is currently limited to supporting files less than 2 gigabytes in size.

I understood that there is no size limit for Atmos.

I used uploadhelper class to save the large data. I am attaching the same.

Just need to call the uploadhelper while uploading large file. Please refer the screen shot below.

Image 1.png

Thanks

Pravin Raj K

pravinrajk@outlook.com

1 Attachment

November 21st, 2013 23:00

Firstly, welcome to the forums, and above all, thank you for being an EMC customer.

Please consider moving this question as-is (no need to recreate) to the proper forum for maximum visibility.  Questions written to the users' own "Discussions" space don't get the same amount of attention and can go unanswered for a long time.

You can do so by selecting "Move" under ACTIONS along the upper-right.  Then search for and select: "Atmos Support Forum".

Atmos Support Forum

November 22nd, 2013 01:00

Pravin,

Nice job, and thank you for sharing the solution.  It will undoubtedly assist others that maybe be searching for the same.  Could you mark this discussion as "Answered" with your reply above as the "Correct answer"?

No Events found!