Highlighted
MarkParker1
6 Indium

Looking for a Windows C++ wrapper for Atmos

Does anyone know if a Win32/C++ wrapper exists which I can use to access Atmos from Windows. I don't want to use .NET because my solution has to be loaded as a DLL into an existing piece of software which isn't .NET. I've downloaded the "C" SDK but it seems to have linux dependencies such as libcurl which could be irksome to satisfy and wouldn't produce a very clean solution.

I can easily send REST using normal Win32 calls, but I'm hoping to avoid having to code up the hashing.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
8 Krypton

Re: Looking for a Windows C++ wrapper for Atmos

Can you import openssl into your project?  If so, you can use the HMACSHA1 routine in crypto.c and the build_hash_string function in atmos_util.c.

MarkParker1
6 Indium

Thanks Jason. I can look into that. Also I may be able to take some code from the C wrapper and put it in my own C++ wrapper.

0 Kudos
BrianOlson
6 Indium

Hi Mark,

Curious if you ever coded up your C++ wrappers?  If so would you be willing to share these?

Many thanks,

Brian

0 Kudos
MarkParker1
6 Indium

Hi Brian,

Sorry, but the project is currently on hold so I haven't coded anything you could use.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

Brian,

I got the regular C wrappers working under Windows if you need them.  I'm working in a branch under atmos-c:

http://code.google.com/p/atmos-c/source/browse/#svn%2Fbranches%2Fatmos-c-2.0

See the readme file about getting libcurl and openssl linked in.

0 Kudos
BrianOlson
6 Indium

Ok great, thanks Jason!

0 Kudos
BrianOlson
6 Indium

Thanks anyway Mark

0 Kudos