Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 1st, 2011 09:00

When will I get access to Atmos developer service?

Three weeks ago I applied for membership of the Atmos Developer Network and for access to the Atmos developer service. I got membership of the network a few hours later, but so far I haven't been sent any details of how to access the service. Presumably I need a URL, UID and shared secret (going by the Programmer's Guide here.)

Does anyone know how I can check progress on my application?

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

Hi Mark,

We are working through some issues with the service and will approve your account when fully resolved.  Please standby.  I will reach out to you by email when ready.

Regards,
Eric Chow

Thanks Eric.

Btw, when I tried to respond by email I got this................

This is the mail system at host mail.sgaur.hosted.jivesoftware.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<jive-1218402526-43h0-2-buy7@emc-developer.hosted.jivesoftware.com>: host

10.137.24.10[10.137.24.10] said: 553

<jive-1218402526-43h0-2-buy7@emc-developer.hosted.jivesoftware.com> address

unknown. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

.....................just letting you know! (Obviously I received the email associated with your message fine.)

222 Posts

July 6th, 2011 06:00

Mark,

Two other options while we resolve our issues:

• Use an Atmos service provider partner for development.  They do charge to use their services, but for API development purposes the charges may be negligible.

Downloading and deploying the ESX images is certainly more complex and using an Atmos service provider partner will have a small cost (depending on the data stored and bandwidth consumption) but I wanted to suggest alternatives while we resolve the issues with our developer service.

Raj

July 6th, 2011 06:00

Hi Raj,

We are actually looking at getting use of the Atmos service at Dell, since they are a partner in this project. That said I don't think they've actually bought the kit yet, so there may be a bit of a delay there as well.

I'll look into the VM option; it may be more work than I want to do at the moment. But on the plus side would give me Atmos admin experience which I don't have...worth considering...

Thanks,

Mark

No Events found!