Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 13th, 2017 07:00

Avamar BMR

I need to Download Avamar BMR Wizard (WinPEWizard.jar) for windows. Please share a link to download if available.

2K Posts

March 14th, 2017 06:00

To retrieve the ISO, use a web browser to browse to the hostname of your Avamar server's utility node (or single node, for single node servers), then click on "Downloads" at the top.

Scroll down to "Windows (32-bit)" or "Windows (64-bit)" as appropriate for your platform and expand the folder. Inside that folder, you should see a folder called "Windows Bare Metal Recovery Wizard". Expand this folder and the link to the ISO should be inside.

If you don't see the ISO, it may be because the Client Downloads package was not installed on the system. The following KB article provides links to the packages and a link to the technical note that has the instructions on how to install them:

https://support.emc.com/kb/336028

If neither of these resolves your issue, I'd recommend opening a service request.

2K Posts

March 13th, 2017 14:00

You should be able to find the ISO image for the BMR wizard in the Windows section of the Documents and Downloads page on your Avamar system.

17 Posts

March 13th, 2017 23:00

I don't have any ISO image on that Page,. If it is possible to download from EMC Support Download page..?

17 Posts

March 16th, 2017 05:00

Thank you so much. I founded that ISO files.

17 Posts

March 16th, 2017 05:00

Thank you so much. Finally I find that ISO files.

No Events found!