chickenlegs1
1 Copper

Whats the command to configure the utility server and the storage nodes at the same time? .

I know it is possible as we covered it in training but can not find it now. I want to configure user accounts on the linux utility and the 16 storage nodes for example.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
manivas
1 Copper

Re: Whats the command to configure the utility server and the storage nodes at the same time? .

mapall ?

OscarG1
3 Argentium

Re: Whats the command to configure the utility server and the storage nodes at the same time? .

you have to load the ssh settings for the root user...... ssh-agent bash; ssh-add ~dpn/.ssh/dpnid.....then you have to use mapall [command]

you can try     mapall --all date  thats gonna give you the time for all nodes

chickenlegs1
1 Copper

Thanks guys. Very helpful. Do you know what manual I need to read for this command.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
manivas
1 Copper

I cant find any direct instruction on System Admin guide, but install guide (Avamar Data Store Gen2 System Installation  Manual) and Security guide got references. Install guide reference is better.