You can use Client Manager of Avamar Enterprise Manager to check the clients number.
1. Open a web browser, enter the Avamar Server IP adress and plus /em. Such as 192.168.1.1/em
2. Input Username and Password to login.
3. Click "client manager", then a Avamar Client Manager window will pop up.
4. In the Manage dashboard, you filter by Domain column, and check the number of clients in each domain.
I just check that in the "Policy" of the Avamar Enterprise Manager, you also can check the clients number of domain.
1. Login to Avamar Enterprise Manager by above method.
2. Click "Policy"
3. Select "Single Domain", then click each domain to check clients. Such as click "Clients" domain, so you can see the all clients of the domain.
I must be blind - I am on the screen for EMC Avamar Client Manager
I do not see a FILTER for Domain – or any way for it to give me a count.
AIX Systems Engineer, Technology - Infrastructure & Services
19001 Crescent Springs Drive |Mail Stop 2-5335 |Kingwood, Texas 77339
OFFICE: 281-312-3538 |MOBILE:281-853-4098 |FAX: 281-348-2838
Please refer attached snapshot.
In Client Manager, you also can check client number by "Analyze".
Click "Analyze", then you will see "Total Clients", "Activate Clients" etc of the Avamar server. You can select Server and time period or range according your requirement, then click the number to check the detailed client and domain. Then you can click "Domain" to list by domain name. So, you can count the number of clients in each domain.
The point is I don't want to count.
I can do that from Policy or Adiminstration
but like in Policy on the groups tab
you can pick a domain and see the groups on the right - and if you scroll right you see a count of how many are in each group.
I was hoping to find something that easy to quickly tell me how many are in a domain.
If you don't want to count, this way may help to you. You can get the number in "Policy" of Avamar Enterprise Manager. Please see the attached snapshot. Under the snapshot, you can see the there have 12 rows total. So, we can get there have 12 clients under the "clients" domain. I think this should be the answer which you want.
And also, you can very easy to count the client number in the "Analyze" of Client Manager as before snapshot. Because, from the snapshot, you can see there have number 1 to number 15 on a page. So, you can very easy to count the client number of each domain.