CLARiiON

Start a Discussion
3 Silver

Clariion iSCSI

Hello,

I'm opening this discussion here, because i could use some informations about how works iSCSI on a Clariion.  If someone has information on how to do it and the steps to perform on the Clariion/hosts it would be really nice, as i never really worked with this.

Thank you,

Christian

Labels (1)
Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions

Was your question answered correctly? If so, please remember to mark your question Answered when you get the correct answer and award points to the person providing the answer. This helps others searching for a similar issue.

glen

PS - if you have access to support.emc.com, you can look at KB Article 71615 - this is a list of all the KB articles that are about iSCSI and CLARiiON/VNX. This also lists some of the White Papers.

View solution in original post

Community Accepted Solution
Replies (7)

3 Argentum

Hi,

You can refer to the below mentioned document:

https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-12813

Thanks

Jyothi

5 Rhenium

You can generate the "Attach Server" guide on http://corpusweb130.emc.com/upd_prod_CX4/

Hello,

Thank you for all your answers, i'm looking into it right now.

Have a nice day ahead,

Christian

Was your question answered correctly? If so, please remember to mark your question Answered when you get the correct answer and award points to the person providing the answer. This helps others searching for a similar issue.

glen

PS - if you have access to support.emc.com, you can look at KB Article 71615 - this is a list of all the KB articles that are about iSCSI and CLARiiON/VNX. This also lists some of the White Papers.

Community Accepted Solution

Hi Glen,

Thanks for the link it is gonna be quite useful.

Christian

FYI - also see KB 189172 - this KB lists all the master KB articles that I could find for CLARiiON/Unified - covers a number of different topics - I created this to put into one article all the KB's that I use.

glen

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions