Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 28th, 2009 00:00

FBI tool

I found FBI tool usage on procedure generator, and nothing show up after I tried.
The issue page on CAP2 file also show warning "NO FBI data is available" .
I also look for the tool on partner web, this tool is not updated for a long time, since 2006.
can someone help to explain how it works, and how to let CAP2 include the FBI data?

4.5K Posts

July 28th, 2009 08:00

FBI tool is an internal EMC tool - it is not is use except in engineering. You can ignore the CAP2 entries.

glen

31 Posts

July 28th, 2009 19:00

I am ASP partner of EMC, and my boss want us to follow exactly all steps of the procedure generator without any doubt, and make CAP2 report without any error or warning.
If the tool is for specific purpose only, may I feed back to CPG to remove the FBI part in document?

4.5K Posts

July 29th, 2009 07:00

I would suggest that this particular discussion about EMC internal tools in not appropriate on this forum - you should discuss this off-line with your local EMC contacts.

glen

53 Posts

July 31st, 2009 05:00

The FBI tool lost much of its relevance with the arrival of the switched (stiletto) DAE's on the back end bus. These first became available circa 2005 if memory serves.

31 Posts

August 2nd, 2009 22:00

The tool is like out of date, I am wonder why CPG is still include the FBI collection procedure.
What is the exactly purpose of this tool?
No Events found!