sushin
2 Bronze

How to get a latest clarion procedure generator from powerlink

Jump to solution

Hi, How to get a latest clarion procedure generator from powerlink. i have already a clarion procedure generator , it got expiered.

When i tried to get new copy for partners it goes to powerlink and stops.. please someone can help me on this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vipin_joy
2 Iron

Re: How to get a latest clarion procedure generator from powerlink

Jump to solution

The SolVe Desktop tool will not only provide procedures for common tasks, it will also perform technical reviews by comparing the proposed engagement against known issues using built-in rules. SolVE Desktop automatically provides relevant alerts from the EMC knowledgebase, and FCOs, based on your engagement. Please Note: The executable date does not reflect the version of the Generators.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Gq15Ssx2wt12372
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi Sushin,

Navigate to support ->product and diagnostic tools -> clariion tools -> clariion procedure generator

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
sushin
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hello ,, thanks for the fast reply.

But in the location you given i cannot find procedure generator ... Please check and update me....

"support ->product and diagnostic tools -> clariion tools -> clariion procedure generator" /...

0 Kudos
Gq15Ssx2wt12372
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi,

CLARiiON support websites have replaced the CLARiiON Procedure Generator. From these websites you can create customized documentation for your configuration. Please go to http://www.emc.com/clariionsupport and click your storage-system series.

0 Kudos
RRR
6 Indium

Jump to solution

I just tried to download the partner version of the procgen and it works just fine. I've had issues with PowerLink in the not so recent past and what helped for me was to clear all browser cache, such as cookies and temporary files.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
RRR
6 Indium

Jump to solution

Based on

> get new copy for partners

I assumed you're a partner. Is this correct ?

If so, go to Home > Support > EMC Service Partners Web Access, then Tools & Forms, Clariion, Download and Revision History and over there you'll find the latest PARTNER ProcGen.

0 Kudos
sushin
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hello ,

In the  above path i am not able to find the procedure generator. . Even I have an old one, From that i am not able to get the latest CPG from powerlink

0 Kudos
symmariion
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi Sushin,

If you do not have partner access then you will not see the path as mentioned by RRR.  Try http://www.emc.com/clariionsupport or http://www.emc.com/microsites/clariion-support/central.htm Both of which leads to the same location to create your customizable procedure documentation.  As stated by Mamatha Rao the customer procedure generator has been replaced.  Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
sushin
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

The specific location you mention is not there in powerlink

0 Kudos
symmariion
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi Sushin,