Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 1st, 2012 15:00

Is their a Federal Support Team?

We are a federal government site and none of the EMC Representatives are answering our email requests. We used to have great reprensetative but We have no been passed off to someone else.  Is their a Generic Phone number for the Federal Team?

9 Posts

We are a USA Government site.  We have a old EMC Clariion CX3-40f our FOE is 3.24.40.5.011, the SN on our System is APM0072201721.  The government represetative is looking at renewing our support contract and also looking at a replacement system.  None of the contacts we have are answering phones or emails.  It is like no one likes us at EMC, So that is why I was looking for a person or contact or the team that is supposed to handle the state of Arizona.  But a live breathing person who will engage with us is great.

1.4K Posts

I have not heard of such team. However, I am willing to help with the issue.

What is the exact issue you are facing?

1.4K Posts

May 1st, 2012 16:00

For some reason I am unable to pull up details for this Serial Number.

Please, contact the Customer Support Center.

http://www.emc.com/collateral/contact-us/h4165-csc-phonelist-ho.pdf and ask them to connect you to T&M Group for support contract renewal.

May 2nd, 2012 04:00

Hi,

You may also open a chat from Powerlink for this:

Go to https://Powerlink.emc.com

Go to Support > Request Support >  Live Chat

Select your preferred chat language

Select Option “Contract, Warranty, Maintenance Assistance 

Regards,

Suman Pinnamaneni

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 2nd, 2012 16:00

Sorry, I don't monitor this page.  You need to speak to me.  I'm EMC Federal's Security Manager and I can answer any IA question you may have and have probably already written a white paper on it.  Phone number is 703-785-0608.  EMail is sabre.schnitzer@emc.com.    Thanks.   Sabre

No Events found!