Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 30th, 2010 13:00

Cannot create a new Celerra network server in replications tab

I am trying to setup a new replication job between and NS120 and an NX4. When I try to create the new Celerra network server on the NS120 I get the following error: Create Celerra network server Computrol_CS. Failed to get remote Celerra ID from: 10.10.10.51 (this is the ip of the NX4). However, I can create the new Celerra network server on the NX4 which uses the NS120's IP (172.16.34.201). The software version on the NX4 is 5.6.45-5 and the software version on the NS120 is 5.6.41-2. I am not sure if the versions have to be the same or not for this to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated and points will be awarded.

257 Posts

February 2nd, 2010 03:00

< Moving to Celerra group, a better fit considering the context >

147 Posts

February 2nd, 2010 04:00

most likely there is problem in one control station contacting the other

I would suggest to take a look at the

Using EMC Celerra Replicator (V2)

manual and use the CLI commands (nas_cel) and troubleshooting steps there

Rainer

21 Posts

February 2nd, 2010 05:00

I have already completed this one. It was just moved over to the Celerra group. Thanks for all your help.

The information in this email is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential matter. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email. Do not disclose the contents to anyone.

Thank you.

No Events found!