Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 17th, 2009 05:00

Optimun NIC settings for host connection to NS120

Hi,

I currently have my first production NS120 going in service. It seems that we have had a minor emergency and i have to rush this NS120 to start serving up iSCSI to a win2003 cluster. This is a HP Blade p20-g2 with a NC8771 multi function adapter.

There is no multi path set up on this server.

What are the optimal settings for these NICs? (Especially TCP Offload Engine)

Thanks!

8.6K Posts

December 17th, 2009 08:00

I would start with the white papers on Powerlink Home >                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Products >                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Hardware/Platforms >                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Celerra Family >                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        White Papers

like the one for Windows 2008 - should be close enough

also see the ISCSI manual for recommendation on use of ISCSI with clusters

No Events found!