Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 17th, 2009 21:00

New to Centera

Hi Experts,

I am new to Centera, could any one guide me about the document to start with.

Thanks
Prashant

June 18th, 2009 12:00

Hi Prashant

Depending on what you want to know I would say the following location in Powerlink should be a good starting point:
Home > Support > Technical Documentation and Advisories > Hardware/Platforms Documentation > Centera > CentraStar Operating System > General Reference

The online help does have a good how do I section.
The product guide provides a lot of good information too.

Under Home > Support > Technical Documentation and Advisories > Hardware/Platforms Documentation > Centera > CentraStar Operating System > Maintenance/Administration
you find the operators guide.

If you need more let me know.

Holger

Informatio - DelayedDeletes, AdvancedRecovery and AppliationAudit for Centera

54 Posts

June 29th, 2009 23:00

There is an online too available on powerlink for centera.

It solves all queries/issues

5.7K Posts

June 30th, 2009 02:00

And what exactly is this online tool ? (I think you meant tool)

54 Posts

June 30th, 2009 04:00

Well, I had noticed something called wincenteratools (a zip file) on powerlink. The extract helped with commands one may run with decription.

I spent time to search for the same on powerlink to no avail.

Message was edited by:
Ashwi

July 1st, 2009 00:00

Hi Ashwi

In the developer community there are a couple of tools available. There used to be the ClipBrowser that could be used locally which allowed to store objects with and without retention period. I haven't seen a recent version of it though. The command line tools are not for production use.

The CenteraTools Windows Installer can be found on Powerlink.
Home > Support > Software Downloads and Licensing > Downloads C > Centera Enterprise Software. The customer CD for Windows will give you lot's of guides. As a starting point for Prashant I figured this would be too direct.

Best regards, Holger

June 19th, 2015 05:00

Hi Jacob,

I am not able to find the specified path to download Centera tools at Home > Support > Software Downloads and Licensing > Downloads C > Centera Enterprise Software.

Can you let me know the exact stpes to download centera enterprise software?

Thanks,

Srinivas

No Events found!