Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 1st, 2015 14:00

Unable to download the SDK

Hello,

I'm trying to download the Cenetra SDK but am getting an error about an expired token (token_xam_sdk_03).

My guess is that this is a problem between the ECN site and the place where the SDK downloads live.

Is this a known thing, can it be sorted, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Simon.

409 Posts

September 3rd, 2015 06:00

HI I used the download site just yesterday and it was okay.  Could you try again please?

Paul

3 Posts

September 3rd, 2015 07:00

Hello Paul,

Thanks.

No, I still get the error. A number of us have tried here and we all see the same thing.

After filling in the form, I get directed here:

https://emcdeveloper.subscribenet.com/control/demc/registeranonymouslicensetoken?pageAction=tokenentry&tokenID=token_xam_sdk_03&submitLicenseToken=Submit+License+Token&email=xamsdk01@edn_.com&emailConfirm=xamsdk01@edn_.com

And the see the following response/error:

ECN Download Center 

License Token Registration
Please enter your License Token (* denotes required field):
The License Token "token_xam_sdk_03" has expired. Please contact customer support for assistance.

I'm offered a box to type in a new token. If I try the same but with 01 or 02, I also get the 'expired' error. If I try with 04, it tells me it doesn't exist, which is what made me wonder whether there's a problem between EMC and this subscribenet.com website.

Someone from Centera support managed to put it on an FTP site, so I have the SDK now, but I guess this needs to be fixed either way(?)

Cheers,

Simon.

September 3rd, 2015 08:00

I Have the same problem.

Carlos Dias

September 3rd, 2015 11:00

How can i get this ftp site?

3 Posts

September 3rd, 2015 12:00

Hello Carlos,

That was a temporary thing provided as part of a service request. I guess you'd need to create an SR and ask for it.

Simon.

1 Message

September 4th, 2015 04:00

I also have the same problem. Error "The License Token "token_xam_sdk_03" has expired. Please contact customer support for assistance."

409 Posts

September 4th, 2015 10:00

Hi

I've reported the issue to the community managers.

This is not a problem for EMC customer support so please do not contact them

Regards

Paul

ps I'll post when it's fixed

409 Posts

September 10th, 2015 03:00

Hi the issues has been resolved you can now download the Centera SDK

Sorry for the problem

Paul

July 18th, 2016 20:00

issue still exist

409 Posts

July 26th, 2016 02:00

This works for me.

Is anyone still getting an error with this?

Paul

No Events found!