need to do a recall for specific files which been archived by CTA
I don't know if you already have got an answer from somewhere else but it may help others:
Starting with CTA Version 10.0 SP2 (current Release is 10.0 SP3) you do have the option to create recall Tasks.
Log on to the CTA GUI and open the Schedule List.
- Start the Schedule Wizard by clicking "Add"
- Choose "Auxiliary" Tab
- choose the "Recall" Radio Button
- Fill out the Type/Name of the Server.
- on "Path" you can browse to the specified folder you want to recall
- Click "Next" and choose the appropriate Recall policy (e.G. Filesize >= 1 Byte). If this Policy is not existing you can choose "Add Policy" otherwise click "Next".
- Decide when the Task should be started, or if it is a Simulation task only.
- If you choose Simulation, you may run the new created Task later on as "Real" Task
You also may refer to KB 196109 : How to do a full recall on a directory with CTA 10.0 SP2 or above
Hope This helps,