Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 26th, 2013 21:00

DCNM ISSUE - HELP!

keep getting message fabric in the process of being discovered when using the unlicensed version and have to open each fabric at a time.

So, I do what I usually do and that is go to the fabric tab and then change unmanage to manage continuously. I got some kind of strange java error and then I noticed the server username/password was blank. I refilled it in, using the admin/password combo I use and then got a message that my snmp credentials for that fabric were updated. Now I can't get to it. When I hit apply after trying to apply "manage" I get unknown user or password!!! Help, how can I get to my b fabric?

Thanks in advance

Admingirl

614 Posts

September 29th, 2013 06:00

Hi Dynamox,

Yeah, I just overrode the original SNMP, login/password. We did a migration of FM to DCNM and I kept the old database values, although what I assumed was the original password turned out to be something different. It works now so I am happy and of course, it would help if we would buy the licenses!!

Benita

1 Rookie

• 

20.4K Posts

September 27th, 2013 03:00

so you open DCNM, enter your credentials ..or you don't even get that far ?

614 Posts

September 27th, 2013 04:00

I login to DCNM, get the "fabric panel" and then I cannot get into the B side due to that error. I will send screenshots.

Benita

1 Rookie

• 

20.4K Posts

September 28th, 2013 09:00

Hi Benita,

i guess you figured it out ?

1 Rookie

• 

20.4K Posts

September 29th, 2013 07:00

yeah, without licenses you can't collect performance statistics either ..bummer.

No Events found!