Start a Conversation

Unsolved

H

11 Posts

November 12th, 2018 08:00

17 R5, verification issue

I ordered a laptop online on 11/10 from an agent. And I saw my credit card is charged already. 

The Chat agent told my that my order need to be verified by the verification department.

Then, I called the verification department, they said it is processed successfully, and I can get my laptop by the delivery date. 

So I decided to double-check there are no more issues with my order.

I went through with an agent from the Chat again, after providing my order number, the agent said my order is currently on hold due to pending verification. 

Okay, then I called up the verification department again, the lady there are no issues with my order.

And then I went to Chat, one of the agent said my order is still on hold and request me to contact the verification department. 

And I saw my credit card is charged already. 

Who can help me with this situation? Which one should I believe in? I just want to buy a laptop!!!

11 Posts

November 13th, 2018 07:00

Update:

Finally, I received my confirm email yesterday, but today I was notified by an email that my order is on hold again due to part shortage. I called the number on the email, but it says the department that can fix this issue is closed. 

Fine, I just cancelled my order. I've seen many complains from costumers and there are a lot of problems with order delays. I don't want to go through none of these nonsense. 

If you don't have the necessary configurations of the laptop, why would you even post it online and let the customer order it like a fool? This is not the way of doing a business, this is the worst online shopping experience I had ever. I will never buy anything from Dell again. 

And the agents, it seemed like all they want is to convince the costumer to buy from them. They don't care what the real issue is. 

Now I am expecting my money back since it is cancelled before it ships. 

6 Posts

November 13th, 2018 18:00

This is somehow like my experience, however they will delay the refund as much as possible and will keep you referring from one department to other, and waste days of your time.

No Events found!