Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

18 Posts

October 4th, 2021 20:00

3 Month Delivery Delay on u4021qw monitor?

I ordered by u4021qw on September 14th and it said it would be delivered on October 2nd.  I was a little confused specifically because I was a preferred member ordering through my company that it was going to take 3 weeks.  But then the day before in a chat they said it was going to be shipped, then suddenly the next day, on the 2nd, it states that it will be delivered on December 24th?  How can that be?  Terrible service please answer to this Dell....understanding there are shipping delays...why take my order?  How can you even predict it will be there on December 24th? Please look into this....

• 

25.1K Posts

October 4th, 2021 20:00

Greetings,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address. Let me check what's causing the order delay.

Thanks,

Sahana

October 5th, 2021 06:00

Will do...please confirm you received my private message...

October 5th, 2021 15:00

Dell support is saying to continue waiting and the shipping date will be updated Id anything changes….why orders are being taken for products not available is still a question?

October 6th, 2021 23:00

Hello dell shipping....my question still stands...why take my money if there is no product...or at the very least a definitive date the product will be shipped....i would love to mark this as an accepted solution with a message stating that the order has now been shipped....

• 

25.1K Posts

October 7th, 2021 00:00

Sorry for the overall experience. We are expecting an update on the order by October 12th. I'll keep you posted.

-Sahana

October 10th, 2021 05:00

I’ll be looking for the update…

October 13th, 2021 18:00

Sahana,

it is now October 13th…I haven’t been made aware of any update?  Please advise.

October 15th, 2021 11:00

In private message i received the following update:

"Order is currently on part shortage at the merge center for PART K05WP . Once the part recovers, manufacturing will resume."

November 26th, 2021 17:00

I was told it was to come 2 weeks ago….then was told not then…and it is definitely coming next week…was told all monitors greater that 32 inches are not shipping…wondering if ANYONE has received this monitor that ordered it after September…mess…

• 

25.1K Posts

November 26th, 2021 18:00

Sorry to hear that. Please private message the registered name on the account for more information.

• 

25.1K Posts

November 27th, 2021 17:00

It is not that way at all. The orders are processed & shipped on basis of when it was received.

If an order was downloaded first & the items to build it are not available, it might take a while for it to be processed.

Do share the registered name used on the order for verification reasons. I'll have this checked.

-Anita

November 27th, 2021 17:00

And I know dell will come back with the response that are delays, however there sending them out to people to do reviews, not individual customers?

https://youtu.be/hvyzeFaWudw

• 

25.1K Posts

January 5th, 2022 06:00

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear about the order being delayed.
I want to check this for you.
Please private message us the order number,  name of the registered owner and email ID so that we can review this on your behalf.

Regards,
Pamyaphi

January 5th, 2022 06:00

Asking other users on this board...has anybody received the U4021QW monitor in the last month or so, and if so, when did you purchase it?  Mine is still not shipped or delivered.  Waiting on a part.

• 

25.1K Posts

January 6th, 2022 00:00

Hi,
We await to hear from you.
Do write to us at your convenient time with the information we requested so that we can look into this for you.
Regards,
Pamyaphi

No Events found!