Highlighted
pardeep.bassi
1 Copper

A Frustrated Customer - Re: From Dell Technical Support | Ref

Few weeks back I bought an Inspiron 15" 7000 series Windows 8 laptop. The very next day, I found an issue with resuming after sleep. It takes almost 20+ mins to resume. I reported that issue immediately to customer service (took 2 hrs to reach to an engineer who can work on this). He took remote access to my laptop and made some settings, and asked me to test it for a week and report back if any issues. After a week, the issue was the same, I reported back (2+ hrs wait time), and then another engineer looked into it. He did same thing and same answer - work for another week report it back if same issue. Like that it took one month, and when I called them on 2nd May2014 to ask for replacement/return as they are not able to fix this issue, they said this laptop is one month old, you cannot return it. This is our policy.  Another engineer spend couple of hours to fix it, he mentioned this is their last try 🙂 But same results, issue is still there. What a nice way to make fool of customers, first push the defective product to the customers and then let them spend hours with your technicians to borrow one month time so that Dell can get rid of it on their terms and policies. Yesterday someone from Dell called me, said he want to give a another shot to re-install Windows 🙂 Guys do I have only this thing left in my life, work with Dell care center. Take this defective product and return my money back, enough is enough.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
8 Krypton

RE: A Frustrated Customer - Re: From Dell Technical Support | Ref

Take this defective product and return my money back, enough is enough.

pardeep.bassi

After one month you can't return the system for a refund.  That has to be done within the first 30 days after the date on your invoice.

Z......................

Dell Forum Member Since 2004 but not an employee of Dell

If this answers your question, click
  Yes  

0 Kudos