Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

2 Posts

February 15th, 2019 18:00

AW3418DW, flickering after 3 weeks

Extremely bad experience with Dell Alienware Monitor AW3418DW.

I purchased this monitor on Amazon with Dell directly on Jan 5, and it starts flickering happens after 3 weeks of use. the flicker consists to exist even with no input to the monitor as long as the power is on.

I went through the replacement process with Dell services from Jan 31. According to the return policy, any monitor within 30 days of purchases will be replaced with New Monitor and I got the confirmation from the service that I am eligible for new monitor replacement( they take 10 days to do that, almost half of the time the monitor takes to have the issue!).

And today, I received the refurbished monitor with no other notice beforehand. Please think that your customer is conscious enough to notice the REFURBISHED label on the box.

I will reach out to the service again and see what next. just write what happens to me here and I will continue to update the status.

1 Message

February 16th, 2019 03:00

I bought a monitor on January 28th and when I received it it had a black shadow on the screen so call them right away they told me what to do. I sent in 8 pictures talk to three agents and I still haven't received a new monitor they continue to give me the runaround... They keep waiting it's being processed blah blah blah once the situation gets resolved I will never ever buy anything from them again because their customer service is absolutely horrible.

2 Posts

February 17th, 2019 12:00

make sure you are not getting the refurbished monitor, I assume you also eligible to new replacement in the 30 days timeframe.

No Events found!