Customer Care

Last reply by 04-12-2020 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Account on hold

The financial department is closed every time I call even though it’s during hours.  I need my account validated...PLEASE tell me they have people working on this!!!

Labels (2)
Replies (7)
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Mine is the same.  I ordered a few days ago, called the number online and it tells me that if I need my account to be validated someone will call and it hangs up.  This was 4 days ago now and I've gotten nothing.

Could you help with th registered owner’s name ?

-Susanna

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. To send us a private message, click our DELL-Cares username. Our Forum profile page will then appear. On the right, click "Send this user a private message".

Jeremy Dotson

It’s extremely frustrating. I should have gotten an HP!!

I'm sorry to hear this.

Let me write to the verifcation team to see what went wrong and see if they can reach out to you.

Please allow 1-2 business days to reply to you.

-Susanna

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. To send us a private message, click our DELL-Cares username. Our Forum profile page will then appear. On the right, click "Send this user a private message".

Also, if you can stay on 1 singal case to get this issue fixed. Avoid create mutiples cased to avoid confusion.

-Susanna

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

Hi,

I've contacted the verification team to see why your account is still on hold. I'm yet to receive an update. I've asked the team to either share a message with me to contact you directly. I'll write to you as soon as I hear from them.

-Susanna

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor