Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 10th, 2017 13:00

Advanced Resolution Group

WHAT IS THE NUMBER FOR ARG????????????????????????

I was promised a call today between 12-1PM EST and NEVER received a call!!!!

I have made accommodation after accommodation for you. My lap top has been unusable for 3 months!!!!!

The warehouse sent the machine back to me in the same state i sent it. They said they would wipe the hard drive clean and it never happened. I turned it on and the same browsers I was using before I shipped it popped up and all files were still there.

I NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 13th, 2017 05:00

Hi leahgress,

Thank you for reaching out to us through Dell Communnity Customer Care Forum regarding your system that was sent back in the same state it was sent in.

Kindly allow me to appologize for any inconvenience faced. While we do not have a number for the team you're trying to contact, you may Private Message the below details for me to review your case history.

Registered Name :

Service Tag / Reference Number :

Email Address :

To Private Message, hover mouse pointer over my user name and add as friend.

Regards,

Fuzail

1 Rookie

• 

59 Posts

May 25th, 2018 01:00

Can u get me a line of contact with Dell OS Recovery Tool team?

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/drivers/osiso/recoverytool/linux

PM me.

2 Posts

October 22nd, 2018 15:00

I'm having exactly the same type of response for a hardware related problem.

Received a new Dell laptop in April 2018 and right out of the box the built in microphone didn't work. It took me a couple of months to contact tech support and it has been a complete run around ever since.

Long story short, even though I had paid for onsite service, I had to ship laptop to Dell... it was returned to us without having had the hardware replaced! Since then a onsite visit was scheduled but the tech who was replacing the camera/microphone hardware damaged the LCD screen and so now it needs to be replaced as well.

I've spent over 20 hours on the telephone with tech support and countless emails back and forth. Needless to say, I'm very unhappy with the method Dell has chosen to "fix" a laptop that we bought for videoconferencing and that we haven't been able to use.

Dell Advanced Resolution Group has been very unhelpful... they can't even keep track of the correct contact info for us. Dell has really dropped the ball on this.

I will never be buying another Dell product again.

Doug Ponsford

50 Posts

December 21st, 2018 15:00

They have not helped me out at all. Emails to them go unanswered. I got one email with a question which I replied and never heard back from them.

No Events found!