Start a Conversation

Unsolved

F

7 Posts

April 3rd, 2019 02:00

Alienware area 51m shipping and order verification

Hi.

I ordered an A51m on March 29th, shipping to Ontario, Canada.

The expected delivery is April 22nd showed on your website under order details. 

I've heard that there were some delays happened to A51m since this machine was just coming out in couple months. 

Is this kind of scenario still happening now? Can I get the laptop on time? 

On the other hand, I also have seen some posts that customer needs to call verification center after purchase was posted online, otherwise the order will be cancelled. Is that true?

This is my first time buying online from Dell.ca. Thanks for any comments and replies. 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

April 3rd, 2019 11:00

Thank you for your message. There are no delays currently & most of the orders are on track. Although the date provided is just an estimate & might change if there are any unforeseen circumstances.

You will receive a call or email if the order is pending verification. This is done for security reasons & if the details provided does not match. The order will be automatically canceled if the order verification is not completed on time.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.      

April 4th, 2019 08:00

What about now? Have you resolved the problem? I am having the exactly same situation

April 13th, 2019 19:00

Now I am so disappoint to dell... I placed an order for Alienware A51m at the beginning of April. Everything was looking good, but five mins ago I checked my bank account. The pending transaction of $72xx.xx was disappeared. At this time, I am assuming that Dell didn't take my money, and the laptop will never arrive to my place. I think it should be the problem with order verification, they want to make sure that it's myself did the purchase....It is funny... Why does Dell refuse to take my money????

April 13th, 2019 19:00

But these days I didn't get any call or email from Dell....It's weird

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

April 17th, 2019 07:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience surrounding your order. I will be glad to look into this.

Did you check your spam/junk mailbox to see if you have received an email from Dell?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.    

February 7th, 2020 11:00

If the computer is not prebuilt it takes a while to make the change and send from China to you.

No Events found!