Customer Care

2 Bronze

Alienware, stolen

my alienware just got stolen and i need help how to track down my alienware,it still under dell warranty.

Do help me.

Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Alienware laptops are not sold with the LoJack software. Neither the Basic, Enhanced, nor the Accidental Damage warranties cover theft.

How to Report a Dell System Lost or Stolen

View solution in original post

Community Accepted Solution
Replies (8)
7 Gold

roland1994,

I know of no feature in the AW systems that helps you track it down if it's stolen, sorry.

Zb1

Dell Forum Member Since 2004 but not an employee of Dell

If this answers your question, click
  Yes  

Community Manager
Community Manager

The Alienware laptops are not sold with the LoJack software. Neither the Basic, Enhanced, nor the Accidental Damage warranties cover theft.

How to Report a Dell System Lost or Stolen

Community Accepted Solution
2 Bronze

thanks for you reply sir.

2 Bronze

thanks...im hoping for you reply via email..i already sent you a private message with the information.

7 Gold

thanks...im hoping for you reply via email..i already sent you a private message with the information.

roland1994,

Chris doesn't always work weekends.   He will get back to you though.

Zb1

Dell Forum Member Since 2004 but not an employee of Dell

If this answers your question, click
  Yes  

Community Manager
Community Manager

I private messaged roland1994 with what we could do on our end.

2 Bronze

Ok so I rented my alien ware Tru rent a center and paid it off pretty sure it's still covered by the warranty and mine has been stolen as well idk what to do at this point I forked out way to much for that laptop and it's gone. What do I do guys I need it for my new job.

10 Diamond

You can report it stolen to your local police department and to Dell, but unless the system was registered with a tracking service (Computrace/LoJack), it's not trackable.

www.dell.com/.../stolen

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions