Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 12th, 2015 12:00

Another Worst Customer Service

I ordered a laptop along with some accessories.  My credit card was immediately charged for the accessories and the order was processed.  However, the laptop portion was declined by my bank and my account was put on hold..  So I called my bank and ask them to accept the charge from Dell.  They did and they even told me Dell's phone number to call.

I called and asked Dell to swipe my card again.  I was told that my card is denied again.  The Dell representative was very rude and treated me like a  scammer.  Sh also had a very strong Indian accent. I tried to explain her what my bank said but she even did not listen to my single word.  

I called the bank again and they confirmed again that my account had no problem and temporary charge from Dell was already approved.  I called Dell again. The same representative took my call and again denied my card.  She even did not try to listen to me.  When I tried to say something, she always interrupted me.

Half an hour later I called again Dell .  This time I asked three way talk among customer service, credit card person and myself.  We started the conversation but the line was disconnected. When I called again, a different person took my call.  He said my card went through without problem. 

I called Dell numerous times over 5 hours (15 hour after the bank reopened my account).  Only two persons, one customer service who arranged three way talk and the last credit card person were reasonable.  All others did not do their jobs.

I bought more than 10 Dell computers in past.  Dell's service  is getting worse and worse.  If the customer service is not willing to help the customers, it is a good reason to buy computers from other manufacturers.  Do not disappoint  long term royal customers.

No Responses!
No Events found!