Start a Conversation

Unsolved

SN

8 Posts

January 2nd, 2020 00:00

Aurora R10 HUGE DELAY

I bought an Alienware R10 spending in total 3500 on this. Not a small purchase at all now that was in mid November. 3 different purchase orders later I still have not received it. I have completely stopped asking my sales rep for updates because its the same excuse every time. "There is a production delay, it should be done in the next couple of days." His last email said the same thing except it would be in production this time in 3 to 5 days. I would not have ordered if I knew on November 21st that it would be shipping January 21st after multiple shipping date changes. This has put major strains on how I conduct my business and earn my income. I would like some one competent to deal with this, someone that can go to production and say this order is over 40 days late! Can someone please take action and start fixing this horrendous customer service. 

8 Posts

January 2nd, 2020 09:00

True to their nature. I have once again been given the run around and have been told once again to contact the sales team...this process I have done 2 times before both times have resulted in shipping delays. The last delay being Jan 21st. That would make the product I ordered 60 days late. How do you justify such bad customer service...the sales team has been no help to me...i said this directly in my last post. I dont know if anyone has taken legal action before but that should be an option especially when Dell is personally taking months of income away from innocent customers. If not that surely they can be held responsible for misleading ads, shipping dates etc. The website used to say 10 to 22 days to ship as of Jan 2nd 2020 on the Dell website for the same product I ordered now it says it is shipping in 8 to 18 days....I have been waiting for over 40 so far...and each time I have called for the status of the order sure as hell each and every single time was told the same thing I was just told today contact sales and reorder. Is there anyone that can do better than the "Dell Cares" moderator?

1 Message

February 28th, 2020 22:00

I ordered my R10 2/27 and it shipped today the 29th. I hate to see only negative stuff. It's been over a month since you posted this... did you get it? I bet you did. Thats why you didn't update your post. Congrats. Please,  update your happiness and success so others will know that a little patience goes a long way. Btw my rep was super nice too. I called the day after I placed my order to see if there were any parts delays because, things happen. Nope no delays I'll have it in a few days. Thanks Dell

8 Posts

February 28th, 2020 23:00

UPDATE. 

I placed this order on Nov 18th 2019...a little while later it finally arrived on January 29th. So a full 3 months later. The experience in a whole was negative. And you are right things do happen but to expect a customer that was told it would ship well before end of Dec let alone end of January is misleading. Now thats just the shipping and delivery aspect of it. The experience dealing with the delay with the agents was just as bad...as everytime I wanted answers I was told conflicting and more often completely different stories, and was always left disappointed as I never received concrete answers. Not only that but to get this to my house it took 6! Yah 6 different order numbers as they kept on getting cancelled. And to top it off all 6 times they were cancelled I had to find out by calling them. Not once did they notify me. The first cancelled order I waited 15 days before calling them to only find out it had to be cancelled....you thought it was over NOPE. After receiving the PC Jan 29th setting it up and playing on Jan 30th crashes and glitches started happening. The only positive part was the tech support guy said GPU had to be replaced...today is Nov 28th. So yah I dont know what else you would call this but a horrid experience. I complained for a replacement PC which is supposed to be coming....I will never touch another Dell in my lifetime. But im glad you had a positive experience, unfortunately my patience was never the issue. 

No Events found!