Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

8 Posts

June 19th, 2020 13:00

BBB and FTC, Responses?

After valiant attempts at finding True and responsible answers from dell in why they broke numerous trade agreement regulations just to be met with inexplicable and vague responses ending in no response at all, I have submitted full reports to both FTC+BBB with proof of violations, both responding to me within the last 24 hours which is faster than dell seems to respond to me. They have delivered these said complaints to dell, so who is contacting me from dell? I have several more complaints I can compound but I have been trying so hard to just be understanding, even when dell has done absolutely nothing to deserve this courtesy. Any ideas? In gauging If social media should be next, thousands of dollars is important to some people, maybe not dell but I’m fighting for mine.

10 Posts

June 19th, 2020 19:00

The thousands of dollars are important to Dell, but they physically can not get PCs built without the parts they need. I understand this, but an accurate delivery time of 2-4 months should be specifically stated at the time of purchase. Giving 1.5 months is disingenuous at best, and false advertising at worst. I will also be reporting to the FTC if more information isn't provided soon. 

8 Posts

June 20th, 2020 08:00

A large part of why dell can do whatever they Please is the mere fact that it’s a bottom line profit loss decision from corporate. They have the money, influence and brand to continuously take advantage of their customers just to push numbers back in production and boast higher numbers on sales to cost of goods per quarter. They think people don’t know business economics and taxation per Balance sheet. Simply put, they do what they want because they know how to take advantage of the government, foreign employment and most of all their consumers. 

Nothing we can really do without a global stand against an entity this size with a huge number of consumers refusing to buy from them. Won’t happen. Even 1% would just have these corrupt corporate hat jerkers laughing. I barely put this post on basic seo and it’s already pushing 2k views. Not much, but I can amplify it the size if their foreign work force... But, end of the day. They’ll do what they do, lie cheat scam and exploit their way to the almost top.

I’ll be here, waiting

10 Posts

June 20th, 2020 09:00

It's a company so that's to be expected. But something as simple as "this shipment can be significantly delayed due to a global parts shortage as a result of high demand and pandemic" should be on their website. If my local pizza place has a disclaimer, like almost all other businesses and corporations, why doesn't Dell? 

8 Posts

June 21st, 2020 20:00

It’s a company so Thats to be expected? Wrong, no offense. I’ve managed to build my company alone, with no financing, zero investments other than my own and have yet to push my numbers for tax breaks. Have yet to hire cheap labor for greeds sake. If I outsource, I start with freelancers with veteran tags in USA. Then move to freelancers that are woman owned businesses, then non veterans in the USA. If nothing Is available, I do it myself. I hired customer service through programs that give homeless people jobs. You think businesses have to be greedy and disgusting? My customers get what I advertise. No questions. Satisfaction above profit, and my retention is just about 100% residual on return customers. I don’t care if I become a Fortune 500, i will never put my profits over my reputation, my word and my ethics. With that, I know my company will thrive because without customer loyalty, you’ll flatten. Dell provides zero responsibility to their own policy hindrance. I’m over this and im going to make sure I let them feel it.

1 Message

June 23rd, 2020 02:00

Well said

8 Posts

June 23rd, 2020 09:00

Your previous statements should be in private. You are welcome to send me a Private Message to discuss the "weighting" system in place for Ratings. Dell-Chris M

8 Posts

June 24th, 2020 04:00

My previous statement should be in private? You have an employee, openly mind you, disapproving of complaints within my rights as a consumer without breaking your sub par and heavily one sided terms of service. You are now beginning to actually anger me. Your distaste for my complaints should be addressed in private, delete my post, Ill make sure it goes all over Media. You can’t pick and choose. You’re in violation of FTC, send me my product, and this disgusting display of customer service and lack of professionalism will be noted in the post suit. Gross

12 Posts

June 25th, 2020 21:00

Multiple issues for me as well.  I think social media is the way to go. I have a very close connection with a social media company that has over 1.3 million followers (USAWTF) I’m sure I’m not the only military person who has had issues with Dell. 

8 Posts

June 30th, 2020 23:00

You’re not the only.

I must say, since the post of 24 hours to get movement in my purchase I was not only notified within 5 hours that my computer is shipped, but they also rushed it, it arrived without fault. I proceeded in purchasing my monitor, mouse/keyboard and other accessories as was my intent to begin with, they have since given some small credit, but most of all expeditiously shipped all of my orders. I’m not only waiting on the mouse/keyboard which I was notified when purchasing and fully aware of the delay.

With my rewards I purchased a headset to finish my day. 

Word of advice to anyone facing extreme misuse of the policy, it’s not everyone in dell. The right individual from corporate

(Jasmine Parker

North America Executive Escalations Management)

she made sure it happened. although I haven’t finished receiving my purchases, know your rights. Utilize social media, FTC and BBB. Do it with the right intentions and with honest backing and if dell made the mistake they will make amends.

Thanks again.

5 Posts

April 2nd, 2021 19:00

How do I contact Jasmine Parker?

No Events found!