Howardhrl1
1 Copper

Bad Buying Experience

Horrible customer service

I am sure this is an old story, but it's my story. I purchased this computer last year to replace an old Dell that I had for many years and loved. Not this time. After a short time I would get a Blue Screen saying my computer was having a problem and would automatically restart. I t did that every couple of days or so. No real pattern. It would even happen if I was nowhere near the computer. Hours on line with Tech support yielded nothing. Of course there suggestion is to wipe everything clean. I said no, so they asked me to send it in to Texas. I got it back 12 days later with a note saying they replaced the hard drive and reinstalled OS as well as checked everything else out. Guess what, 2 days later the same thing happened. They obviously took the easy way out and simply replaced to hard drive. Not having my computer for 12 days is hard enough, but to restore all the programs and data takes hours. Now they want me to send it back again. I am 99% sure the crashing is a mother board problem, but no one took the time to check that. Meanwhile, I am writing here because there is no possible way to contact anyone in the USA about this problem. Every number and contact sends me to a different hemisphere where all I get a "Sorry you are having problems". and another wasted hour. Please tell me who I can contact and get my problem resolved once and for-all. Or how to get my money back and a place to get American Based support. Thank you, for listening to my rants, 

Frustrated ex Dell fan!  Howard

Inspiron 3472 with Windows 10

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Bad Buying Experience

@Howardhrl1, I sorry for any technical troubles you may have had with your Dell computer. I would like to investigate this and assist you further

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag 

Dell-SreejithRamesh
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos