Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

L

September 14th, 2016 16:00

Beware: Advertised "XPS 13 Non-Touch + Fee 32" TV" is not true

Having just purchased this offer directly from Dell and receiving the notebook without the free offered TV I waited a couple of days thinking that it was a delivery issue and not scam.

Just getting off the online chat support I can confirm it is a 100% scam which I find incredible coming directly from Dell.

As customer service explained, I did not select the option for the Free TV and my only option was to either accept a minimal discount or take the time and trouble to repack and return.  Having spent over 30 hours i migrating programs and data a return would have been a further insult.

While customer support explained my failure I was on another screen stepping through the order process to verify my failure.  What I found was the option for Free 32" TV is pre-checked and unless i wished to spend more money there was no action to be taken.

Is this a website failure or order department failure?  or a new client failure in trusting that when you make your payment and order is confirmed you should not expect to get what you paid for.

September 20th, 2016 23:00

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. We have reviewed your post and understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We understand that you have spoken to our customer care who provided you with all available options.  Since the order is already placed, we may not have option but to have the order returned and placed another with the same offer if available (with the help of sales team) or check for any other similar deals available. Let us know how you want to go about.

Do feel free to private message us (To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message’.) with the order number, name of the registered owner and email ID for any more concerns. You may also share your region, should you need the phone number for the sales team.

No Events found!