Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 28th, 2015 11:00

Can someone please explain why my Dell XPS 13 is still in production for about 20 days?

HI, i purchased the new Dell XPS 13 on the 10th of April and the laptop is still in production, over the past few years I've purchased multiple laptops from different companies but never dell. Never have i had to wait this long for a laptop to be shipped home. Its my first time buying a DELL and this is really disappointing on how long the laptop is taking to be shipped. I'm happy i didn't pick the instant shipping option as it would have been a waste of money. Dell needs to figure out their laptop shipping scenario because this is how they lose customers who want to give dell a shot once again. People order a computer to use it not to wait for it for a whole month while its been in production. 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 29th, 2015 06:00

Hi melvindavid28,

Thank you for posting your inquiry on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. I may be able to assist you with the order status.

Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thanks,

Lorna

No Events found!