Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Message

August 13th, 2022 09:00

Complaint, Technical Support/ Customer Service

Hello,

I want to make a complaint regarding the technical support that and I received and the lack of customer service. I have been a customer of yours for many years now and do not appreciate the way I was treated. Basically, I mistakenly purchased a keyboard that does not have a caps lock indicator or number lock indicator. The total purchase was $1,806.40 and all I am asking for is a refund of $88 for the mouse and keyboard. I have spent way too much time on this speaking not only with "technical support" for an hour, but then about 15 minutes with a "supervisor" regarding this issue. Dell obviously does not understand good customer service. Here is an example of great customer service. I contacted Masterlock regarding a lock I could not get to work. It was a discontinued lock. I did not know when I purchased it, where and had no receipt. They are sending me a new lock because they understand the importance of satisfied customers. At this point I am exasperated with this situation and just want to vent. It probably will not accomplish anything. One thing is for sure next time I am buying a computer or laptop it will be anything but a DELL!

• 

25.1K Posts

August 13th, 2022 09:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

No Events found!