Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 20th, 2015 06:00

Complaint, UK Customer Service Rep

I have had a miserable time with Dell's customer service, my wife and I ordered a pair of laptops and are incredibly unhappy with how this has been handled. A single order that was cancelled without notice, then split into two, then cancelled again without notice, having to wait three days for a call back and then being lied to that my bank had put a hold on funds which it had not. I wanted to put a complaint in to this rep's manager, but the email in her signature hits an automatic bounce-back. Now, either that email has been misspelled or hasn't been updated in a while, which is negligent, or it is intentionally incorrect, which is shady. Can anyone help me out with an email address that I can use to complain about this Rep's service? I ordered in the UK but there doesn't seem to be any listed email I can find for this so I'm resorting to posting in a USA board.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 20th, 2015 10:00

Hi Ste_Harris,

Thank you for contacting us on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please accept my apology for the cancellation of your Dell UK orders.

As I am US based support, I am unable to review your Dell UK customer account records. Please go to the Dell UK website and at the bottom of the page in the small, blue letters there is a Contact Us link for Customer Support, Sales and Technical Support.

I trust this information is helpful,

Lorna

No Events found!