Highlighted
maomaochong
1 Copper

Complaint

Jump to solution

I have a huge question, what happened to DELL? They went downhill in the last 10 years.

Here is my problem, I ordered a computer on Aug 20th then decided to cancel it on 23th before shipping. Then 7 days later on 30th I got an invoice with a different order number on (which wasn't the one I got when I placed the order), and charged on my credit card, I contact customer care since then, in the past 21 days, I used email, internet chat, phone, every possible way to just recall the product and get refund. Everyone just keep telling me, they sent a request for recall already, and guess what, the computer still at carrier facility ready to deliver to me. I contact carrier too. They all say the same thing, but 21 days already, computer still back and forth at the carrier facility. Worst experience ever.

It's going to be month next week since the invoice.

I wonder would they gonna refuse to refund the computer tho? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Complaint

Jump to solution

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to review this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Complaint

Jump to solution

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to review this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos