Rhanii
1 Copper

Confusing delayed email

Made an order at 12/2/2019 midnight and immediately received a confirmation email. Then I was called 12/2/2019 morning and person on the other side was asking to me to verify my shipping address and such, and was also asking me to provide my student email. Then he sent me an emile during the phone call and asked me to reply ‘I confirmed’ with my student email and I did. But the context of his email is saying that my order is delayed. ‘Thank you for choosing Dell! Please be advised that Dell Canada Inc. is unable to process your recent order(s) due to invalid or missing credit card information which does not match your credit card company’s records.’ So I was just wondering what did he want me to confirm with this email? Is my order delayed? And what should I do now 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JOcean
5 Tungsten

Re: Confusing delayed email

You might get better results by posting this on the Customer Care forum. This is a technical forum and at CC they can answer your question.

<I moved it. DELL-Chris M>

-Forum Member since 2016
-I do not work for Dell
-A user helping other users
-If you like an answer please click on thumbs up
-If a reply is a solution to your problem please click on Accept as Solution
Gaming on a home built ASUS Z170K i5 6600
Real work on an Inspiron 15 5575

Re: Confusing delayed email

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to assist you with this.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos